LFLF: MURUA vs. Hottie's Edition

by - 11:38 PM

 
Hello Everyone~!!!
This is the edition of my many blog segments called "LOOKS FOR LESS FRIDAYS" Lame, but honestly, haven't you ever come across the situation where you're looking at your favorite gals in a piece of clothing that you've absolutely fallen in love with, only to find out it costs as much as your car insurance?! LOL, assuming you don't live in Japan where you'd have the pleasure of avoiding shopping service, shipping fee, etc. costs. Haha well, I am in no position to be spending with wild abandon~~~ So, here's my solution: FIND THE LOOK FOR LESS~

A couple of weeks ago, I popped into my favorite local clothing boutique, Hottie's. I know, I know, lame name, but what they offer makes up for it! This particular clothing store has never appealed to me before because early on in their business, their clothing seemed to consist of Las Vegas night life wear. O_o... Fortunately for them and myself, their concept has changed and I am in MURUA/GYDA galore once I step into the boutique. My GYDA battle shall be saved for another day, but let's get started with our MURUA vs. Hottie's segment! 
I don't know the original price of Momoko's blouse on the left, but I'm pretty sure it's a significant amount more than Hottie's Button-up Pleated Top that sells for $27.99 USD (est. 2,261.59円)!

シフォンプリーツワンショルダーチュニック
9,975円 (est. $123.45 USD)
Sheer One-shoulder Top
$16.99 USD (est. 1,372.79円
)
レトロキューブ柄オーバーTOPS
11,340円 (est. $140.35)


Sheer Leopard Back Top
$29.99 USD (est. 2,423.19円)
BASICシフォンスカンツ
9,975円 (est. $123.17 USD)

Sheer Wide Leg Pants
$24.99 USD (est. 2,018.70円)

That's it for today's LFLF! I hope that some of this may be of use to you gals out there! ^^

See you later~~~!!!

PS: I am in no way affiliated with Hottie's financially. I just happened to notice that some of their clothing recently has been very MURUA-like. Oh, and I highly doubt that this boutique is ripping off of gyaru.

You May Also Like

0 comments