A new start!

by - 8:35 PM


Well, if you have followed me through tumblr, twitter, etc, you'll know I have a horrible habit of blog hopping. v_v... BUT, I will stick with this blog. Part of the reason why I couldn't keep up with my other blog was because I was really unsatisfied with my blog URL. I felt like I was ripping off another person's blog name. T^T... Anyways here's a post that I copied off of my other blog ^o^~~~~


Last week I made yet a purchase from Tori! (^-^)~~~ KEKEKE. My most recent purchase was the W♥C distressed shorts. They are a tad loose on me, but I LOVE THEM.  I totally wanted to wear them to work today, but they are just about borderline scandalous.(T^T) OH OH OH, Tori also surprised me with the cutest mirror! *^*~~~~! BLAHHHHH, I recently lost my knock-off Anna Sui mirror, so receiving this was just perfect. I may be changing my interest in clothing, but cute little traveling trinkets never fail to make their way into my make-up bag. ♥


... I have been meaning to blog about my last W♥C purchase from Tori, but I was focused on my yaplog at the time, which BTW will probably be forever on hiatus now. Anyways, I am definitely lucky to have the "sex&w♥c" cardigan! It totally suits me. At first you don't notice the obscenity of the words, but when you look hard enough, the text is shockingly vulgar. IMO, that's kind of like my personality. I'm extremely meek & shy at a glance, but when you get to know me I'm surprisingly obnoxious. LOL~~~ Having pieces that embody your entity brings more value to your closet, don't you think?

Anyways, head on over to:

cherri☆pop☆closet

cherri☆pop☆closet

cherri☆pop☆closet

 & take a look at TORI's sales!

Type of feedback: Positive
Communication: 5/5 (quick replies & super nice ^^)
Shipping: 5/5 (super fast~!)
Item condition: 5/5
(I have bought 3 w♥c items from Tori & all were in excellent condition!)

^^ A GO GO GO~!
(lol, hurry, before i do)

You May Also Like

0 comments