When in doubt... DIY W♥C.

by - 12:28 PM

For the past few weeks, I've had this sudden obsession for WC. It's really making me impulsive with my spending. Around this time last year, I thought Chinatsu's clothing line was overrated and couldn't understand what the big deal was about WC. My tastes have changed and now I'M HOOKED. Online auctions and selling blogs have been my best friend, but I had to stop myself after my last purchase (lol, which should be coming in soon). My Hawaii trip is only a few weeks away! eek! T^T


Since I promised myself to freeze all spending until the trip, I decided to finally get around to some DIY projects. Here is my take on the WC giant bow phenomena!

 

1. Materials: 1 handkerchief or large square shaped scarf & a thin headband
2. Lay the handkerchief/scarf flat and form two triangles on the scarf. (They should be parallel to one another.)
3. Fold up on each triangle
4. Pinch the parallel strips as you would make a paper fan. (Sorry, IDK how else to describe it xD)
5. Take one end of the handkerchief/scarf and bring it to the middle where all of the folds are pinched together.
6. Repeat for the other side.
7. For the layer on top, wrap it around the pinched center once, tie a knot.
6. Take a headband and run it through the knot of the bow. (Or take another scarf/handkerchief and run that through the bow instead.)
7. Finished!


I guess watching the video would be your best bet since my instructions are terrible. T^T HAHA, anyways I created this look without breaking bank! I spent around $8 USD for five handkerchiefs that were $1 USD each and a set of head bands that cost $3 USD. Whereas you'd be spending $20~$50 USD on one of Chinatsu's headbands.

Good luck & see you soon~

(Sorry for the inconsistent image quality -_-. My memory card is a class 4 & doesn't allow for me to shoot videos with my 600D, but I will buy a better memory card soon!)

You May Also Like

0 comments