Queue the horror music~! Ò,ó

by - 8:39 PM

DUN DUN DUN~!!!


Everyone has those one or two features they're not pleased with... Not only am I short, I have small feet. As if my shopping life wasn't already difficult in the pants department, but that post will be for another day. Lately, as my interest in shoes has been growing, I find shoe shopping to be an unpleasant experience. My main problem is finding shoes that are small enough for my feet! In the above photo, my wedges are actually too big for me. ( ・∀・) I'm a little impulsive so I buy things without thinking about the consequences... For instance in the case of my black wedges, since there is too much space left at the back of my heel, the heel scrapes at the back of my legs...


GROSS... Right? Ծ_Ծ The ones at the top of my heels are from the wedges and the ones near my ankle are from my Dr. Marten's... TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT.


Here are those damned devils.... After my first day of wearing them, I became too afraid to put them on again. LOL, the first time I wore them was to work. I got in an hour early to show them off, but GAWDS... while I was walking around the mall to kill time, it turned into journey of finding thick socks. Walking became dragging my feet around the mall... ಥ﹏ಥ BLEGH, IT WAS SO PAINFUL! However, after some battling, I have somewhat broken them in. They're still painful, but since they're non-refundable I'll duke it out with these till I can proudly say, "I love my docs!"

You May Also Like

0 comments