Donki time~!

by - 2:01 PM


Hello Everyone~
This is part two of day one on my trip. Honestly, after this I probably wont even remember which photos were taken on which days, despite them being uploaded in chronological order. -_-...  Since, my hotel was all the way in Waikiki and my aunt was trying to get our rooms we decided to stay in Aeia for a little while and browse some of the shops near my grandparent's house.




  

We actually made a trip to a Long's Drugs before coming to DONKI, but who cares about some lame old convenience store right? DONKI IS WHAT'S UP! To my surprise, I actually didn't buy any cosmetics. I gave it a lot of thought in the store... As much as I love Tsubasa and gyaru fashion, dramatic make-up will just never be my thing... So, seeing them in the flesh was just enough for me. ^^~




After being in Aeia for a bit, my family and I headed over to our old home in Foster Village! LOL, weird name, NO, I am not a foster child... It's literally the name of the community I lived in. O.o But to give you all a more general idea of where I lived, it was in the Salt Lake City region :) I had so much fun being back in my old neighborhood. They tore down the community pool and there was even a round-about at the entrance of the community. I think it kind of spruced up the neighborhood. I really wish he had driven around here some more. I remember going on walks with my mom and picking at the cotton plants at one of my neighbors plants. LOL. There were even mango trees we'd have a pick at along our walks... HORRIBLE, but what's Hawaii without picking at your neighbors fruit? ahahahaha~

You May Also Like

0 comments