Thank you, Audible!

by - 7:05 PM




Today I decided to cancel my Audible membership because I just haven't had the time to keep up with my books. I felt that it was a little wasteful to keep paying each month for an app I didn't have time for. Just as I was about to cancel my membership, they offered 50% my membership for the next three months ($14.99 down to $7.49). As tempting as that was, I canceled anyways. But I do give Audible props for caring about their customers! I just couldn't keep this to myself, I just thought it was lovely. x) If you're into audio books, definitely check out Audible!

This totally sounds like a plug, but I really want to give brands the recognition they deserve! I love great customer service and someday I hope to be a part of a business that values its customers above all. Just look at Amazon and Zappos! Of course they are branches of each other but they have gone above and beyond to become the trusted brands that they are today. I think they are certainly good stops to visit when shopping this holiday season!

I know this post is really unusual coming from me, but there is so much that I have been unable to share with you all due to a variety of reasons. It will eventually reveal themselves in the future (hopefully soon).

In the mean time I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their holiday season!

See you soon~!

You May Also Like

0 comments