Make-up awakening (◔ ◡ ◔)\ ?

by - 11:51 PM


 
 






CONFESSION: I've always thought "I don't have large eyelid space, therefore I cannot wear eyeliner or eyeshadow." As of lately, I've come to understand that, those countless of make-up videos I watched just weren't for me. After years of being unsatisfied with my eyelids and failed attempts at re-creating youtube looks, I've finally come across a look that just made everything click.

In some miraculous manner, bubzbeauty has just made sense of every failed attempt I have made with make-up. Literally, I just watched her "HyunA 'Bubble POP!' look" and it took four little words to get me into my bathroom to give eyeshadow another go. "JUST BELOW THE CREASE." LOL, since watching the video, I have been happily sporting eyeshadow below my crease. My eyeshadow isn't obvious, but it's the look that I have been searching for. It's subtle and easy on a complete make-up n00b such as myself.

You May Also Like

0 comments