Liliha Bakery & The Aloha Tower

by - 9:46 PM


Woot woot, so this is still a "Day 1" photo set... There's a photo of me & my bro at a Payless trying to kill time before check-in... I regret not taking more pictures of this shopping center. My childhood consisted of FUN FACTORY... Sad to say, I was in a bad mood because I had to pee really bad at this particular stop. ;_;

 
Cute nomzzz at the Liliha Bakery ;3



HOW DO THE LOCALS DO IT?! I get really moody and anxious in unorganized environments :( I certainly would have caused a scene if the "line" got any worse. (lol, my anxiety is legit though... I tried shopping with bro on the weekend and I literally panicked... we just had to GTFO before I started crying :$ Learned never to do that again... )



 

UGHHHHH, can you all see the monstrous line in that tiny bakery?!


Me just being the freak that I am ^^ Sporting my beloved & forever lost EOS WBK-3's

 

All you IRL friends know that I am a F R E A K for CUSTARD!  I swear, I LOVE custard ;A; That's what sucks about the mainland (aka the continental US) NO CUSTARD VARIETY! Vegas has plain old custard an pan, egg tart, and some crappy version of custard pie ;( GAH, I went custard crazy in Hawaii...


LOL, this is the area where my dad's cruise ship would port. I remembered as a little girl I would bawl before he had to leave -_-... Looking back, I was an idiot, my dad always came back each Saturday of the month! xD hahaha~~~


LALALA~~~ creeper shot of a cute couple on their way to their wedding shoot~ :3







You May Also Like

0 comments