What a long hiatus..

by - 5:57 PM



Honestly, its been over a year hasn't it since I've last blogged. Nearly two years have passed since I promised to show you all my first trip back home (Hawaii)! There has been so much I wanted to show to you all but I somehow grew lazy. I wonder if I should save that for a different post, or would I just grow lazy again? HA, who am I kidding!? Of course I would probably keep pushing it back.

First things first, if you're reading this and do not know me my name is Jessica! HAJIMEMASHITE~! The URL may seem odd if you're new... I've taken up the name "lovelyaiko" since I was in the ninth grade. It's seems a little silly now that I am in my twenties, but it was such a large part of my life, it's hard to let go! I could possibly be making another blog move, but we'll see. OH, and OKAERINASAI~! to of my returning readers! In the past I wasn't too big on using random Japanese throughout my posts, but when I reveal everything it should make sense!

Oh dear, where to begin? *deep breath* .... Okay. Looking back at old posts there wassomething I meant to reveal at the beginning of last year; here it is: I AM CURRENTLY MAJORING IN FASHION! What an exciting year it has been for me. I transferred out of CSN and am now attending the Art Institute! I've met so many amazing and creative people here. Sadly, I've lost contact with some people very dear to me, but that is just pure laziness on my part. *ahem* Happy thoughts, happy thoughts! 

I have a few thing to attend to, but I promise I will be back soon with more exciting things to tell you guys. I shall end this with shameless self-shots(if you followed me in the past, the new photos might come off as a shock if you notice something~~~) :D


SEE YOU LATER~~~!

You May Also Like

0 comments