♫"... tonight, I'm cleaning out my closet..."♫♫

by - 11:09 PM




It took a while, but I have finally got down to organizing my closet! It has literally been 4 months since I've actually seen my shoe rack and basically the rest of my closet floor. The basket in my first photo is actually a pile of clean clothing.༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽.... I have been using two separate bins to keep my clean clothing and laundry apart up until a few days ago. v_v...

I am actually quite happy with the end result...of this side of my closet! I began this project at about 10PM one night then it carried on until 2AM. I have never been one to clean efficiently during the day.(;´༎ຶਊ༎ຶ`) Anyways, on the other side of my closet I have stacks of books and other miscellaneous items piled high, so I wont be revealing it until I set up the new book shelves that I recently bought. It's getting pretty late and I am going to make use of this "Fall back" time shift! Totally used an hour to blog instead of finishing a History paper... ༼๑ɷ๑༽ 

You May Also Like

0 comments